Tuesday, February 9, 2016

After Bigg Boss 9, This is What Nora Fatehi Said About Prince Narula

MY FAMILY IS FROM MOROCCO, AND I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN CANADA. BUT I'M AN INDIAN AT HEART, FOR SURE. I CAME TO INDIA TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO, AND WITHIN THAT TIME, I HAVE TRIED TO DO MANY THINGS. I'M AN ARTISTE. I DANCE, ACT AND I DO A LOT OF THINGS THAT'S GOT TO DO WITH ARTS. THAT'S MY SPACE," SAID NORA


In the Bigg Boss house, Nora's relationship with Prince Narula became a talked-about aspect of the show. However, she has denied dating him even though he had earlier claimed they were in a relationship.

"What happened between Prince and me is technically not a controversy. There is nothing wrong in it. We liked each other. What we had was very sweet and innocent. When I entered the show, I supported him a lot and gave him a lot of advice," said Nora. (Also Read: Bigg Boss 9: Nora Fatehi Eliminated, Says 'Prince Narula Will Win')

"There was a nice connection and the audience loved that. A lot of people enjoyed watching Prince and me together, our chemistry and conversations. They thought it was cute. For me, it was a beautiful experience," she added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

Most Commented

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme
Planer theme by Way2themes