Wednesday, February 10, 2016

'I have big lips and long legs, so people believe the worst of me'

Gizele Thakral made a dramatic wild card entry into the latest season of Bigg Boss but she's been shown the door already.
"I am very disappointed to be out in three weeks," Gizele says. "I have given a lot of content, if you have watched (the show). The people who were nominated along with me have a fan following. I don’t have many fans, as I haven't done a lot of TV shows and films." 
A Kingfisher calendar model, Gizele has participated in reality shows like Survivors India and Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki.  
"I have big lips and long legs, so people think I am too fashion-conscious and believe the worst of me. But now, after seeing me on the show, they don’t judge me by my looks," she adds. 
Gizele managed to make a mark for herself despite her short stint in the house, thanks to her witty one-liners. 
"I brought a fun element on the show; I cracked jokes on myself as well. The Bigg Boss house is not only about fights but it's also about having fun. I did not suck up to anyone. I stood up for myself only when I was provoked. 
"If I wanted, I could have gone Nora's (Fatehi, another wild card entry) way of getting linked to a male contestant to survive. Nora was clear that she would have an affair with either Rishabh Sinha or Prince Narula. That was her strategy. I am not like that. I am not a fake person," Gizele asserts. 
"I am 300 percent sure that Nora is doing everything for the footage. That guy (Prince) has real feelings but not her," Gizele claims. Gizele had objected to Nora's late night PDA with Prince in the house.  
"I think Nora was told that one has to fight with someone to be noticed on the show. She chose me as I was not in any group, so there wouldn’t be any backlash. Throughout my stay in the show, she kept fighting with me," Gizele adds


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

Most Commented

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme
Planer theme by Way2themes