Thursday, February 11, 2016

I have never celebrated Valentine’s Day in my life: Katrina Kaif

Believe it or not, Katrina Kaif has never celebrated Valentine’s Day in her entire life. And that has nothing to do with the presence or absence of any lover in her life. It has more to do with the fact that she has always been nose-deep in work on the day when the rest of the world is immersed in celebrating with their loved ones. When IndainExpress.com asked her about the significance of Valentine’s Day in her life, Katrina said, “I have never celebrated Valentine’s Day as I have always been at work but this time I hope God will give us a reason for party. We hope we will have a success party for Fitoor on Valentine’s day
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

Most Commented

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme
Planer theme by Way2themes