Thursday, February 11, 2016

peoples views on KHUDA OR MOHABBAT DRAMA,

i just copy that cmnts from A site A BEST NOVEL <3

 MOHABBAT DRAMA,


Khuda aur mohabbat

(showing 1-30 of 547)

  Roshni
Apr 08, 2014Roshni rated it it was amazing
I read this novel back in 2011 when Geo Adapted it for TV Series. I remember how happy i was to read it because novel was 1000% better than Tv adaptation.
I don’t have much experience in urdu literature but i do remember that i cried several times while reading it. I don’t really believe in the idea of love at first sight it always seemed so stupid to me . This is what really shocked me that Hammad had only 3 or 4 interactions with Iman but still his love for her seemed so real it totally convinc
 ...more
Ammara Abid
Jan 02, 2016Ammara Abid rated it really liked it
A heart touching novel and as written on the cover page "for everyone who love". This book is simply just love. It made me feel sad and happy. Many scene brought tears to my eyes. Emotional intense piece of writing. Though fictional but it hit me hard.
Few years back when that novel was dramatized I hardly watched 2 or 3 episodes and the last one. But now after reading it, don't know what to say, but they just ruined the beauty of the novel it's excellently written. Didn't like and agree on few
 ...more
Syeda Fatima
Jul 06, 2015Syeda Fatima rated it it was ok
a mind-gripping story! with ets two sides (past and present)- both sides equally have da charm portraying da realities ov life in two conflicted-but-connected parts (london & pakistan) ov a Guy!
Khuzafa Rauf
Aug 27, 2012Khuzafa Rauf rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some days ago I had some free time and as had nothing to do, I started reading this book named " Khuda Aur Muhabat" by Hashim Nadeem just for a time pass thing. As I have known the writer Hashim Nadeem for his beautiful book " Bachpan ka December" I thought, OK I will not get bored of this book..So the story began and I was stuck...!! According to the story written, at a time you are going through two phases of a character's life named Hammad. It is so beautifully and intelligently told that you ...more
Maq Khan
Sep 11, 2015Maq Khan rated it really liked it
emotional story:(
Shoiab Safdar
Nov 19, 2014Shoiab Safdar rated it liked it
ایک بہتر ناول ہے ۔ ناول میں کردار کی پہلی محبت تک کہانی قاری کو پکڑے رکھتی ہے اختی میں ہالوکاسٹ پر مقالے والی والی کہانی ایوے ہی ہے۔
ahmad  afridi
Feb 04, 2016ahmad afridi rated it liked it
very beautiful love story, made me cry .his first story I mean the one in Pakistan was enough .there was no need of the second story and the Holocaust episode that was just joke .. writer simply picked up a hot topic and portrayed as such as believed in our society . don't know exactly why but unfortunately this is becoming trend in present day Urdu literature to discuss controversial matters and instead of guiding the society they further misguide them . the only apparent reason for me is to ga ...more
Noha
Dec 11, 2013Noha rated it it was amazing
What can i say..I first encountered the story of this book when i was checking out for the first time a Pakistani drama series with the same name. I was quite astonished by the story, but couldn't get hold of the end of it because to my bad luck, the series was only partially translated. I couldn't watch it till the end. I then decided to read the novel, and here i am..I can't remember i have ever felt this way reading a novel before. I'm not much of a novel person, and yet i enjoyed this novel ...more
Abdul Qavi
Jul 03, 2015Abdul Qavi rated it really liked it
A fascinating novel by Hashim Nadeem worth reading, consists of two parts: One that deals with Emotional conflict, and 2nd Intellectual conflict. Both parts are developed gradually side by side, keeps its audience engaged and entertained.
Rabie Ali
May 07, 2015Rabie Ali rated it it was amazing
I never thought I would like love stories but after reading this book I have changed my mind.
Hashim Nadeem uses so simple words to create so profound and overwhelming feelings that sometimes I am forced to reread the passage to see what is so special in these words that are causing this effect on me, but I see nothing out of the ordinary, as if he had cast a spell. I simply cannot find another explanation.

This is a book that I only read when no one was around because it made me cry. Not once but
 ...more
Awais Aslam
I have no words for this novel.....
Abidah
Sep 03, 2014Abidah rated it it was amazing
AWESOME
Nazish Islam
Mar 28, 2015Nazish Islam rated it liked it
Recommends it for: No one
Recommended to Nazish by: Everyone who has read
Shelves: not-finished
A typical love story of rich guy and a religious girl. Don't know why people are rating it as best read, I couldn't give it a go and lost interest in early pages. The reason is extra-ordinary philosophy of writer. Abdullah and Parizad had same problem but they were pretty good.

I may try to read in coming future but not now!
Faiza Khan
Dec 04, 2015Faiza Khan added it
Shelves: my-favorites
Amazin novel amazing series loved it
Read the English version of it stil du founded by it
Not into Urdu books but loved this one
Made me feel so conscious about how I interact with the opposite sex
Loved iman, her character was sooo amazing
Shaharyar Amjad
Oct 18, 2015Shaharyar Amjad rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favoritesurduspiritual
One of the best books of Hashim Nadeem. The book is written in a simple yet effective language. The story reaches the climax where he leaves the house and struggles for his love. The book is full of emotions and tears.
Arfa
Sep 03, 2014Arfa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urdu
Deeply moving and sensational.....it explores deep topics other authors won't dare to write about. The "inter-religion" debate was well-written.
Xavier
Oct 17, 2013Xavier rated it really liked it
Nice approach..... even nicer angle towards reality which hardly any one bothers to pursue!
Mujeeb
its a very good & nice book if no one study it plzzzzzzz study it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

Most Commented

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme
Planer theme by Way2themes